Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Work in Progress, October 11, 2016

I currently have a couple tracks awaiting curation on different markets. One is "Ambient Urban Requiem," a slow sad track with lots of piano reverb and thick synth padding over a hip-hoppish beat. That's at AudioJungle, which I usually give first refusal on new tracks because they insist on exclusivity in order to grant a 50/50 split of revenues. If they reject it, I'll submit it to Pond5.

The other track is a science-fiction style cinematic cue that I submitted directly to Pond5. It has a big cinematic pad and some choral things going on and ends in an ominous, unresolved augmented chord.

Also, I have a new track at AudioJungle called "Positive Corporate." It's pretty much self-descriptive. You can hear it below and license it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment