Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Happy November 2016!

Here I am again with best wishes, an update or two, and a reminder that Christmas is almost upon us . . . and you know what that means!

As I mentioned recently, 2016 is already my best year since I began creating and selling stock music. My work has been licensed by buyers on five continents (North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia to be exact!). I feel very grateful to and honored by those of you who chose my work to support your media projects. I hope my work serves you well, and that you'll continue to check out my growing portfolio of over 300 tracks.

Speaking of that growing portfolio, I just released three new royalty-free stock music tracks at Pond5.

Corporate Tech is a bouncy little electronic number.
Ambient Urban Requiem is a sad, dirge-like track with a slightly old school urban beat.
Ominous Science Fiction Cue is . . . well . . . it sort of explains itself.

You can find these tracks and all my most recent production music releases from Pond5 here.

On the commercial front, after working on some ideas and doing a lot of soul searching, I do not plan to do a full-length release before the end of the year. My next project will not be as diverse as Circadia, instead hewing to the more downtempo chill side. I may still put out an EP of some sort featuring the more ambient and electronic stuff I've developed over the past year, but I haven't made a firm decision on that yet.

Those of you looking for Christmas music for your projects, please have a listen to my royalty-free Christmas background music collection at Pond5. There's a mix of traditional and more modern holiday music arranged for different combinations of instruments. If you find something useful, please let me know.

And with that, I'll wish you a happy month and hope to post more good stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment