Sunday, September 16, 2018

What's Happening: Week of September 17, 2018

I'm spending more time recently on non-music projects, but I do have some news to share on the stock music front. First . . .
I have a new intro in the Pond5 pipeline. It's another "heroic" intro with big orchestral sounds, cinematic percussion and strings. Here's a sample:



My featured stock music item this week is Blues Rock Intro (30 Second). It's gritty and has a Bo Diddley rhythm cranking out. Consider this one for sports or talk podcasts where you want to impart a gritty, edgy vibe to your audience.

I have a couple of other items that are sort of on the back burner at the moment. They've been sitting since I took my end-or-summer break and I'll probably have a fresh look at them this week. One is an upbeat EDM track that AudioJungle rejected. I'll probably go back and try some fresh tweaks of at that this week. Another is more ambient and a third is more corporate/business oriented. More info when it's available.

And with that, I wish you a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment