Sunday, March 5, 2017

What's Happening: Week of March 6, 2017

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and that the week coming up will be fulfilling for you.

I have two more pieces of podcast music coming on line, and will be featuring them on my Twitter feed Monday. One is an upbeat, inspiring track to introduce religious or uplifting themed podcasts or vlogs. The other is a darker, ambient electronic track for more conspiracy theory or occult related podcasts. I hope you'll check them out.

Also, I have a new stock music track geared toward scenic visuals like drone videos, urban, mountain and ocean vistas. It's called "Panorama," and I'll be featuring it tomorrow or Tuesday.

The second part of my three part post on my cover of "Sonny the Monster" dropped this past Saturday and the third part will be available this coming Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment