Sunday, March 26, 2017

What's Happening: Week of March 27, 2017

I hope last week was a happy and productive one for you. Business is up for me, and I am so grateful to everyone who licensed my work or just stopped by to listen. Among other things, I had my first ever sale this week under Pond5's Premium Licensing arrangement, which is an awesome bonus. Thank you, buyer!

My featured stock music track this week is Lifestyle Podcast Intro (Full). It's an upbeat (124 bpm) pop-rock intro for topical or lifestyle-oriented podcasts and vlogs. Key is E Major.

A couple of other things on my mind coming into the new week. First, I'm giving more thought to putting a video together for podcasters, explaining the advantages and benefits of using royalty-free music. Second, I'm giving some thought (again) to ditching my thisbrucesmith.com domain and making this blog my online home. Why? It seems that Google in particular is now punishing websites that don't have encryption (the https vs. http). The process to do that right entails some expense, and I'm not sure it's something I want or need given that my blog here at blogspot is already encrypted. I probably wouldn't get rid of the domain completely, instead I'd redirect it here. Stay tuned for updates.

And with that, I hope your upcoming week is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment