Sunday, March 12, 2017

What's Happening: Week of March 13, 2017

I hope everyone in the States is adjusting to the shift to Daylight Savings Time.

I debuted some new podcast music Friday and will be featuring it again tomorrow. My podcast collection has grown to 55 files as of this writing and includes very short (< :10) and longer (up to :30) tracks in various styles, including:
  • Rock (including orchestral)
  • Pop (uplifting/lifestyle/bright)
  • Mellow
  • Electronic
  • House/EDM
  • Modern Jazz
  • Breaking news type stuff
  • . . . and more
I'm working on new stuff all the time. If you're a podcaster on the lookout for new music to spice things up, please bookmark my collection and check back often.

Meanwhile, the more I learn about the new podcasting boom, the more excited I get about potential opportunities to repurpose some of my ambient and dramatic work for scripted podcasts. If you're a podcaster and want to use music in your presentation, there are definite advantages to going with stock music versus trying to license popular music and potentially having to worry about paying out royalties if your podcast takes off. I'll try to expand on this in a future post, maybe later this week.

Until then, I hope your week is #AwesomeAndThenSome!

No comments:

Post a Comment