Sunday, January 22, 2017

What's Coming Up: Week of January 23, 2017

I've got a lot of new content to promote this week. It varies from quiet, to drone music to upbeat rock. Plus, I have an update on my "feel good music" experiment. So let's get started.

Whaaaaaaaaat's on the menuuuuuuuu?!!!!!!!!


First, I'm featuring one of my Dronescape tracks at the web site this week. This one is simply called "Electronic Drone Soundscape," it's available to license exclusively at Pond5. Meanwhile at Luckstock, I'm featuring "Bright Positive Outlook."

New, new, and more new

I have a bunch of new tracks I'll be tweeting about all week that are new at Pond5. I mentioned them on Friday, but the videos are now uploaded and ready to check out. Most of these are quiet, meditative tracks or drones, but one is a slow dramatic piano track with string orchestra. Also, keep my ten or so most recent tracks at Pond5 in this collection, so if you miss out for awhile you can get up to speed on what I've been doing recently in one place. Speaking of new . . .

The experiment continues

Last week I posted about a new track I created based loosely on a formula developed by a Dutch neuroscientist for "feel good" music. I'm pleased to report that the track, Driving Uplifting Rock, has been approved for sale at AudioJungle (no small feat for me lately!) and has already received a positive comment. It's also my featured track on my profile at AudioJungle this week.

So, lots to see and do. I hope your week is a great one, and that you'll continue to support my work by licensing, listening, or just stopping by to read my ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment