Thursday, June 25, 2015

Hallo, meine Leser in Deutschland

I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the readers in Germany who have been checking out my blog recently. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find something interesting and entertaining here. While I'm typing, I'll share a few updates . . .

First, the moment I say "here comes the slow part of the year," lo and behold I find I'm having my best June in the three years I've been developing and selling stock music! In fact, I'm very happy to see what appears to be an uptick in interest in my work. My latest stock music track, a brief ambient cue, attracted 20 listens in an hour after I uploaded it to SoundCloud this morning. For me, that's like a million.

Combining that with the increased views and sales on Pond5, and it's like I'm on a little hot streak. Of course, I owe it all to the media producers out there who have found uses for my work. I'm very grateful for your support and hope to continue to serve you. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment