Sunday, August 17, 2014

A New Site in Sight

I have news about a new web site that I plan to launch this week.

The site will ultimately be my home base on the Web. In the long term I hope to be able to showcase a lot of my music there in a way that is difficult to do on this blog. For now, though, it's just a couple of HTML pages with CSS that I hand coded to get something out there (I know, "how quaint.")

In the beginning, it will just have some bare-bones info along with links to my Pond5 portfolio and this blog. I anticipate the blog itself will be around for awhile, but I will eventually begin to treat it more like a "traditional" web log to discuss music. In time, I hope to be able to port the blog to the new site, but that's way down the line.

In parallel with the introduction of the new site, I plan to inaugurate my presence on YouTube with a promotional video. So, hopefully I'll have the "official" launches of both the site and video to share in the upcoming week. Check back for more info soon, and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment