Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday Update (6/26/16)

I'm sitting with a cup of coffee this Sunday morning, thinking. Thinking usually gets me in trouble, so instead I'll blog.

First and foremost, I want to give a big shoutout and thanks to November Love for their positive comments and likes of Dream Catcher both on Google+ and Soundcloud. All too often when I get comments and likes, there are ulterior motives involved beyond just other artists seeking out mutual support. But Connecticut-based NL are the real deal. They have a unique three-piece concept with keyboards, drums, and vocals, and are definitely worth checking out. You can do just that at their website (linked above) or the November Love Soundcloud page.

Meanwhile, back in stock music land, "Smooth Jazz Event" will be this week's featured royalty-free stock music track. This is a little different than what I've been producing of late, but it's consistent with my long-term strategy of trying to diversify in terms of musical styles. It's a little funky, but very elegant, a perfect musical background for glitzy events.


Well, that's about all I've got for now. Uh oh, I'm starting to think again . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment