Monday, May 9, 2016

Monday Update: May 9, 2016

As I mentioned in my last post over the weekend, some nice things have happened over the past few days.

I sold a track last week at MotionElements, a pretty rare occurrence made even more rare because it sold for the first time before the same track on Pond5. I also sold a different track at Pond5, and based on cart adds I may have at least one more sale coming in the near future there.

Meanwhile, I have a new track available at AudioJungle. This one is "Uplifting Light Rock," a midtempo (110 bpm) track in the key of E major. It's a little different from the more corporate and dramatic stuff I've been putting out there recently. It's now available to preview on my pages at YouTube and Soundcloud.

For up to the minute updates, you can check my Twitter feed either there or embedded on the right side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment