Wednesday, November 11, 2015

More Christmas Previews

Christmas is closing in, and this year that means I've been working to develop my stock music library.

Just yesterday, I added to my collections with a simple arrangement of "Jolly Old Saint Nicholas," a nineteenth-century carol written by fellow Ohioan Benjamin Hanby. My version is simple, with bells (and sleigh bells) over a guitar-bass accompaniment, with a little accordion thrown in.



This track is part of a collection of Christmas-themed stock music that includes "Jingle Bells," "Deck the Halls," "We Wish You a Merry Christmas," and more. They're all available now, to license royalty-free for your holiday media projects.

Check out the whole collection here.

Of course, since I'm showcasing Christmas music I'd be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to the great Chet Atkins. This is his version of the same tune, circa 1960.


No comments:

Post a Comment