Saturday, November 21, 2015

A Shout Out!

Because I sell my work in a marketplace, it's extremely rare for me to have direct contact with a buyer. Recently, I had that opportunity, and I'm most grateful for it.

The buyer in question is Devin DiMattia, purveyor of DiMattia Films. He wrote to me because of some confusion regarding his licensing of my track "Holiday Hustle Bustle." In the end, he got it worked out with Pond5, but I promised him a shout out anyway. I tracked down Devin's website (it wasn't hard to find, which is - after all - the idea). He's a multi-talented guy, with credits for writing, acting, and various aspects of design in addition to directing films.

Devin, once again I hope that track serves you well. It's nice to be able to express my appreciation to a specific individual instead of just the blanket "thanks!" that I put out here from time to time. I'm proud to play a role, however small, in your art.

No comments:

Post a Comment