Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Select Tracks Now on Motion Elements

I'm pleased to announce the availability of selected tracks from my portfolio on Motion Elements.

Motion Elements is a stock footage web site operating in Asia and beyond. Starting today, they've launched a new royalty-free music channel for their media buyers. I am proud to be one of their pioneer music artists, with an inaugural selection of 33 tracks from my portfolio. Some of the tracks available on the site are my more popular work from elsewhere that I hope will find a new audience. I've also included some personal favorites, a few of which I've remixed and remastered to provide improved sound quality that you won't find anyplace else I sell. Finally, I've included a brand new, business-friendly track that is available exclusively on Motion Elements.


You can download a preview or license this track now exclusively at Motion Elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment