Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Another Best Ever

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to acknowledge that this past March was my best March ever for tracks licensed. Also, I had sales in three marketplaces (Pond5, AudioJungle, and MotionElements), which is the first time that has happened in a month since I started. The sales on MotionElements were very gratifying since they contributed to ME's first million clips sold, which the site celebrated last month. I'm so grateful to everyone who has licensed my music on any of the marketplaces, or who has simply stopped by to check things out.

Don't forget that I feature a different stock music track each week at my main web site, and you can check out all my new stock music tracks on my YouTube channel as soon as they're available to license. I still have tracks coming down the pipeline (most recently of the dramatic or cinematic variety), so please check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment