Monday, January 5, 2015

It's 2015! Are We Having Fun Yet?

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday season. I've had a much-needed change of routine and feel ready to roll. So, here are a few things I'm interested in for the new year.

I've done some software upgrades with an eye toward producing better sound quality on my tracks. Here's something I just uploaded to Soundcloud.


In addition to the stock music portfolio I've been building, I'm also giving serious thought to finally releasing an album in 2015. I've been developing some tracks that combine electronics and ambient sounds with percussion and more traditional musical elements. I'd really like to put something out this year.

On top of all this (and this is a bit off-topic, I admit), I'd really like to do some writing. Besides writing about music, I'm really interested in writing some essays about numerous topics (generally, the human condition). I think I have a pretty unique perspective, but doesn't everyone? So, we'll about this one.

Tall orders? Sure. More than I can chew? Probably. But life is short. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment