Saturday, July 12, 2014

Updates: Soundcloud, YouTube and More

After a brief summer lull, I have some exciting news and updates to share. Read on!

June sales update

Sales in June were slow, as they are for many digital artists around the major holidays (Independence Day and Christmas in particular in the USA). One highlight was the first ever sale of the track "Elegant Romance."



This was one of the first tracks I ever uploaded for sale and it's always been near and dear to me.

Now on Soundcloud!

In an effort to go to the next level in my marketing efforts, I've set up a Soundcloud account. I'll start linking from here to there to play some of my tracks on offer at Pond5 with better quality than Pond5's previews. I'll also be posting a few samples of my older work for anyone who's curious. If you just can't wait, you can check out my Soundcloud home page now and find a sneak preview of stock music I'll be featuring here next week.

Coming soon to YouTube

I'm also prepping a YouTube promo video for my stock music portfolio. I hope to have that uploaded and active soon. When it's good to go, I'll put the word out here on the blog, so stay tuned!

Meanwhile, I'm also working on diversifying my portfolio to other music licensing sites. I hope to have more news about those efforts soon. As always, I'm very grateful to everyone who supports my music by buying or just stopping by to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment