Sunday, April 20, 2014

Working On New Music

Slow but steady wins the race, I've always heard.

It's taken some time to get settled in at the place where I now live, but I have begun to work on some new music again. The going is slower than before because I have more responsibilities and can't spend hours at a time working on music as I could before, but I hope to upload at least one new track to Pond5 sometime in the next week or so. What I'm working on at the moment is something a little more uplifting and anthem-like than some of the ambient sort of stuff I've done recently. It uses a combination of orchestral and electronic elements, and has a rock steady beat.

Meanwhile, April has been another good month, sales-wise. I've had a number of tracks that sold for the first time, which is good since one of my goals has been to diversify my portfolio with different styles of music for different needs. I'll talk about that more at the end of the month. Thanks to everyone who has stopped by to check in from time to time while I've been inactive. I hope to have more interesting stuff to report, and tunes to share, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment